Santa Dance .:IanEllard REMASTER:. Santa Dance .:IanEllard REMASTER:.

Great mix man. So I Wouldn't be able to use it in my Christmas update of "Smashy Food"? I will give full credit of course.

IanEllard responds:

No, sorry....
Thanks for the feedback and stuff though!

8 bit loop (ver. 2) 8 bit loop (ver. 2)

Love it! Do you think we can talk about using this in one of my games Im making. It wont be for commercial use or anything. Just a free game to download. Please email me at fitchettproductions@gmail.com thank you!

Dark Piano Ambient Dark Piano Ambient

Thought it was great. Sucks that you cant download it I wanted to use it in my Next game.

BeyondTheBeyond responds:

Hey Nathan =) Ive enabled download option so now you can use it freely =) Please point me to your project, would be fun to see and hear the results. Have an awesome summer/Chris

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Hey Paragon! Im not sure if you received my facebook or youtube messages but would you mind if i used this song for an android app that im currently under production? Please it would be such a good attribute to the game.??

You Respond You Respond

Aye Great song! I used it on my new youtube video that i made yesterday. Hope that is okay.
I gave you credit and put a link on the video as well. Check it out. went great with the video. I think that might be our new theme song for upcoming videos if thats cool.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JSEqoEjWY&f eature=plcp

User name is FitchettBros

Skullbeatz responds:

That's fine! Funny vid, i like your stuff ;)